Monday, April 9, 2012

Awards and 6 fat Man

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I was hoping to finish up Brighter Tomorrows today but forgot that the 6 fat man Sal was starting tonight so I gotta get stitching!! It is on every Monday, there is still time to join just click the picture on the side of my blog to go to the blog that started the SAL. I wanna think Maude  (for this blog) and Beth (for my stitching list blog) for giving me the Liebster Award. Please go to there blog and check them out. Although I do love being recognize with the award I have decided not to pass it along as I have noticed it has gone viral. So Thanks again girls!

 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing