Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fab Fabby

Got the fabby in for the snowman last night, Jayne you will have to work your magic when it done to stretch it because I have barley enough. I really have to get other people to do my math for me hee hee. I just love the fabric though! its 32 count and has blues and a bit of pink and is opalescence! You will have to wait till tues to see it. I am trying to stitch the width and length just to be sure it all fits on it (cheating a bit) but also starting over so I lost a day of stitching on it, forgive me. I also started the wedding one which so far so good.


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see the fabric! It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy!
    I find the calculator here is so much help. Any questions, you can email me at MissLindaLee@ec.rr.com
    I would hate to see you put in lots of time on your beautiful fabric only to find out that it won't work for you.
    Lots of stitches and "feel the colors".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you an email Tam, but in case you don't receive it, here's a copy of it. Sorry I didn't include the link the first time around.


    Hi Tam. I’m so sorry. I thought I enclosed the site address. Try this one here.

    http://www.crosstitch.com/calc.html

    Very easy to use but if you have questions let me know. I usually go with three inches around the sides for the bigger pieces and two for the smaller. Let me know what you come up with girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy

    Looking forward to seeing your new start on your new fabby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The description of your fabric sounds fab. Now I can't wait to see it :)

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on getting your fabric to fit this SAL - hope it all works out and look forward to seeing your progress each week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing