Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bit o stitch

I had a surprise visitor this morning. One of my stitching sisters dropped by to say hello and catch up a bit, before picking up her daughter. It was so nice to see her although Nicola thought different. I guess he has begun the phase of making shy or it was because he was still waking up and hungry don't know.

I was able to do a bit of stitching tonight with being able to breath I think this cold is on its way out already. Yahoo!!! Tomorrow its off to do a few errands and then home again.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy

    Your stitching is looking great!
    I hope you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the cold is all gone today and you have a day full of blessings Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching, Tammy. And glad the cold is on it's way out already. woot!! Keep up the good work. And that's lovely news about your friend dropping by. I'm glad you got to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say that I love your new look on your blog, your baby is adorable, and your stitching is lovely? Oh, there, I said it!

    I am planning on setting up a blog for only my stitching, as right now it is in the middle of the rest of my writing and so I suspect that for people who don't stitch, they get bored with my stitchy updates and the people who stitch get bored when I write about other subjects. I am seeing so many different designs in blogger that I am hoping I will have an easier time setting up the new blog than I did two years ago when I started mine.

    Keep up the beautiful work!

    Hugs,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing