Thursday, May 31, 2012

ouch

Well we had some nice weather yesterday so I finished the rock garden. I had to remove all the rocks, put more soil, put a black cover it prevents the weeds coming through and put all the rocks back. What a job!! Took 2 days to finish cause its pretty long.
this is the before of one part of the bed that got over grown with the weeds.

 these are the after pictures much better!!! I won't show you the parts of my back that the sun got when the t'shirt didn't meet my shorts ouch!

my son was enjoying a game of peak-a-boo with mommy.
He is sleeping a bit better now. So I am sleeping too. He got his needle on Tuesday and I didn't have to wipe away one tear. I have such a big boy!!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy

    Lovely shot of Nicola, he looks so happy!

    Your garden look lovely, I love your tub of flowers and your borders look great!
    Hope your sunburn is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how cute is that little face!!! He's darling, Tammy. Sorry to hear you got sunburned, but the rock garden looks MUCH better. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is looking lovely and your son is just too cute! I can't help but smile at that face ^.^

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference some time in the garden can make. I love your rock garden. The little man is getting big for sure. What a beautiful little boy and what a great smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing