Friday, May 4, 2012

Owl is coming along nicely forgot how much I liked to stitch birds! This weekend should be ineresting. The midwifes are having a get together in the park for everyone to catch up. I don't know yet if we will be attending but I will be running to the mall and toys r us to pick up a few things tomorrow. Then on Sunday we have swimming. It will be the first time that hubby will be able to come watch us I actually can't wait to show off what Nicola does there so far and maybe next week he can take him and I'll watch!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that funny? I really like stitching birds too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing