Monday, May 7, 2012

sick/swimming

Well after swimming yesterday a full blast cold hit straight in the face. So no breathing for me!! Sucks when you have a little one!!
I was suppose to run to the post office today to send out a couple things but ladies you will have to wait till I am over this cause I really do not want to move or go out to spread it. Sorry. I have sent you an email.
Hope to stitch but don't think any fat men will get done today, oh well I'm behind as it is anyhow




Pin It

6 comments:

  1. It is awful to be sick with a baby to take care of -- hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tammy

    Hope you feel better soon.

    That's a lovely photo of you and your baby in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yuck Tammy. I hope you feel better ASAP. And I hope your little darling doesn't get it too. (Or anyone else!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable picture!! A very cute little guy! Those colds are going around! I know 3 sick people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get rid of your cold quickly. Thanks for sharing the swimming pix (and all the pix of Nicola). Your pix brings back memories of taking my kids to the YMCA for swim lessons when they were that age!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nap when that beautiful little baby naps for sure. You need the little bit of rest you can get girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing