Sunday, May 13, 2012

Start

Almost done the flowers at the top of the left side whoohooo they actually went quick. I have about 4 colours left but can't bend anymore (stitching in bed). Took my son swimming today dunked him 3 times, he chased a ball by trying to swim and flirted with a girl by touching her face. It was the sweetest thing. Eric was watching through the viewing window with a huge grin on his face the whole time.
My hubby made me steak and lobster for dinner and have been just chilling watching tv.

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    Your wedding sampler is very pretty.

    Sounds like you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Greetings, Amarins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the wedding sampler? Is it easier to stitch with those white tubes rather then a hoop? Sorry for all the questions. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing