Wednesday, May 2, 2012

updates..

Snowman Update-sorry can't see colour really well as it was evening when the picture was taken

Wedding sampler-colours are wonky in this one too

I love working on both of these patterns so far have not had any grief (knock on wood).
My husband came home last night so all is back to normal for now. I am very happy to have him home.
When he came home he also brought me ours friends pictures from the baptism, and they are amazing. I wanted to share a few with you!
proud mama
proud papa


Francois, Eric, Me and Jackeline (Godparents)
 I just wanted to give a heartfelt thanks to all the blog readers that comment on my Son. I cherish every minute with him and Thank God he picked us to be his parents. There is not a moment that goes by that I don't smile or laugh and the funny things he dose (just wish he would sleep at night lol).

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy

    Your projects are looking great!

    Lovely photos from the baptism, your little boy is so lovely(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome baptism pictures! Everyone looks great and Nicola is just beautiful! Love the stitching updates too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your new 6 Fat Man fabric! It's absolutely stunning and just perfect for the design.

    Beautiful baptism pics.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgous pics of you and your son - happy memories for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing