Friday, May 25, 2012

Wedding sampler DONE!!!!

Well Number 11 is now completed for the Wedding in July yeah!!!!!!

I love it it was soo much fun to stitch!!
I forgot to say to a new friend Congrats on your weigh in!!!
Anyways now I have to stitch something else and is probably going to be the Owl. With my parents coming on June 9th it would be really nice to have it completed by then - but no pressure!
Its funny I think of things i want to write about all day then by the time I get her blank ugh I hate this!!

Most of the Stitching Sisters and 4 from Forest are at |Retreat having a blast. I did receive a comment that then miss me, it kinda brought a tear to my eye. Thanks Jayne for sending the comment! I miss you guys too, also really curious as to what goodies were made this year and what Bonnie has up her sleeve, not to mention Kerry haha

Well I guess the Kings and New Jersey are at it for the Stanley Cup and I will have hockey on TV until it is done oh well the season is FINALLY almost over yeah!! Then its football....
My FIL is going away to help a friend out for a while so hubby and I will have the house to ourselves (other then babe) till my parents come. It will be a nice change for a bit I think but I will miss my chef.

Have a great Long weekend you stitchers in the US (the only way I usual know is cause young and the restless is not on haha)

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. It's a real beauty! Very well done!

    Greetings from far far away

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful.

    Greetings Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely finish . Looking forward to seeing more of the owl too.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very pretty! Actually, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your finish Tammy, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the finish. It turned out great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, beautiful! The bride and groom are sure to treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Tammy, that's lovely!!! Nice work, I'm sure it will be a treasured heirloom for your friends in the years to come. Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful, Tammy. I love it. The colors are so pretty!! Great job! Hope you enjoy your parents when they get there, and good luck with finishing the owls on time. I'll be rooting you on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on such a gorgeous finish. The bride and groom are gonna be so thrilled.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats for your finish, it's truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing