Saturday, June 23, 2012

6 fat men update

Ugh finally got all the borders done tonight. I was going to get that done at least no matter if Nicola was up or not. Kinda went my way tonight, baby went to sleep at 8 and I was able to watch two movies, shower and stitch in one night yeah!! The boys went to see the Roger Waters concert at the Rogers Centre. They had a great time. Tomorrow. going to keep working on my June ornie. My LO passed out sitting outside while I did OOTDS today. such an angel

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

6 comments:

  1. Good progress and beautiful baby! Awesome use of your quiet time! I think I'd have been sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six Fat Men is coming right along. What a sweet picture of little Nicola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six Fat Men is coming right along. What a sweet picture of little Nicola.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 Fat Man is looking good. You've got the borders done :D Nicola looks so cute and peaceful.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on getting all the borders completed on the Fat Man SAL. Bless your little man falling asleep in the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting all the borders done! it looks great! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

    Your little guy is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing