Saturday, June 23, 2012

Answers to Julies questions

1.)  Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry?  (If none of these are acceptable, you must choose a flavor that is!) Chocolate


2.)  If you could meet any famous person, living or dead, and ask them one question (ONLY ONE), who would it be and what would you ask them?  I think it would be hmm


3.)  What's the hardest thing you've ever done and why was it so difficult?
I moved three provinces away Ontario to Alberta. It was difficult cause I was so young and moving away from my parents and family.
4.)  Who did you look up to as a child, and do you still look up to them today?  (This can be a parent, a rock star, an athelete, whatever.  You can also list multiple people.) my grandfather


5.)  List the pros and cons (for you, keep it personal) of what you do for a living.  If you could go back and do it again, would you do the same thing, or change it?  What would you change it to, and why? pros- love working with the public, love being able to make people feel better cons- I can never advance in my job. If I would have had the money for university would have tried for pharmacist or  vet. More money and better importunities


6.)  What's your favorite meal?  (You can say anything in response to this, including dinner, breakfast, tea, lunch, etc.  It can be your fave meal of the day, or meatloaf and mashers.  Up to you.) supper -perogies


7.)  What's your favorite way to communicate your ideas to others?  How often to you partake of this method of communication? bbm on blackberry and email I do that mostly every-day


8.)  What's the nicest thing you've ever done for someone you don't know?
try to go out of my way if people are needing something
9.)  What's the number one problem with the world today?
money


10.)  Do you like technology, or are you one of those people that only puts up with it when they have to?  (By tech, I don't only mean computers.  I mean smart phones and HDTV and digital radio and iPods and everything.) yes I like technology just don't like the price of the new stuff


11.)  If you could have one perfect day, who would you see and what would you do?  (Get descriptive here people.  Write a paragraph or two.) I would want to spend the day with my grandparents (deceased) again and introduce them to their grandson. I really miss the fact that he will never know them, they would have adored him sooo much!


I guess I was suppose to write 11 things about myself lets see.
1. I have 3 cats. Winnie 10yrs, Leo 9years, and Jasper 1.5yrs
2. I love to go camping
3.I am hoping eventually to have a 2nd child because I grew up as an only child and always wanted a brother/sister
4. I love to read - and totally have read the Twilight books over ten time each too! I love and paranormal romance book. JR Ward, Larissa ione, Aleander ivy ect
5. My husband is French Canadian
6. I work in a pharmacy as a assistant
7. I love watching home reno shows and the food network. If nothing is on its usually on food.
8. I am a brand new scrapbooker hobby number two
9. I HATE the dentist - of course not him, just what he does in my mouth
10. I collect precious moments
11. my fav time is when I can sit and stitch while watching a movie and having my fav snack. and throw in a good stitching buddy for good measure too

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing