Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday/Cleaning/Owl/Babes

What a couple of days.....so beat. I have never vacuumed  (still have my house left) so many drawer and shelves in a pharmacy before! They are all done now, and i am sore as can be. I had yesterday off and today and of course the weekend. Next week is going to be soooo busy cause the drugs come in and my parents are here next week. Its kind of good timing though cause they will help my hubby to babysit while I'm at work.
So today I have to clean the house and get it ready for my parents then hoping to stitch more on the owl its coming quick and I know if I could actually sit for a while and get some good stitching in well maybe a good chunk would be done or maybe even everything but backstitch. Its going to be a late night tonight I think!
I got the pictures back from Walmart of my Chubby one so I'll add one to each post for the next little bit. I like you guys seeing my cute little one, and thanks for all the nice comments you are leaving for me. I get excited to read them!!
I'll post a picture of the owl prob tomorrow. Have a great day!!




Pin It

5 comments:

  1. The pics are so adorable and he is such a cute sight! Happy cleaning and I hope to stitch this weekend too!!

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww what a cutie!!

    Tammy I have a question. I want to be added to that list of BLOGS WE ALL LIKE TO READ.... I could not find a place on that blog inorder to tell you there, so I am posting it here ;)
    http://astitchersramblings.blogspot.com/
    Thank you
    natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is just adorable!!!!

    I'm with Natasha in wanting to be added to your list! But if not, I will just put it here: www.thenextbeststitch.blogspot.com.

    Keep posting those sweet baby pictures. It's been 13 years since any of mine was little and I miss it. I blinked and they all grew up. *Sigh*

    Hugs,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's such a handsome little guy and looks so happy. Looking forward to seeing the other photos as well.

    You sure have been busy and with everything happening all at once, I just want to remind you to not over do. Easier said than done huh? Well, I just don't want you to get run down and sick.

    Still loving your blog girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, look how adorable, he's sooooooooo cute. He IS a little chunk, isn't he?? Too cute, Tammy. I can't wait to see the rest. And can't wait to see your owl too. I hope you feel better when you go back to work, and I really hope your parents' visit goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing