Friday, June 15, 2012

this week

Wow what a week this was! Worked Wed, Thurs have to go back in Monday. Its taking its toll on me having the baby stuff to do when I get home.
I don't know about you but tonight I'll be watching the nut walk the wire across Niagara Falls, Hopefully he will make it safely across.
The past few days I have been scrap-booking I'll have to show off my pages next week. I haven't finished the owl but I do have 1 color left and the back-stitch oh well couldn't be done in time.
Wednesday night I took my mom and the baby to stitch nite (I didn't wanna leave the baby with Eric as he had done to much during the day and his back was hurting. Anyways we had a good time seeing everyone and the baby fell asleep so I was able to stitch some.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy

    Looking forward to seeing your owl progress.
    Sounds like you had a busy but enjoyable week and I hope you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it neat to be able to show off your mom and baby to all the other stitchers? Hope you're able to get some "visiting" time in. It's hard to work when you have company. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what you need - a well trained baby. Keep up the good work. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing