Tuesday, August 7, 2012

changes

I am a person that is not good with change even if its floss lol. In the next few weeks I think my little family will have a lot of changes to decide on to move forward. We have been stuck in a big rut for the past year and its time to do something about it now. That might mean moving in the near future, but I think maybe that might be in out best interest right now. Too many bad things (except Nicola) have happened and it would be nice for some good things to start happening for us. Here's hoping for better and brighter things in the next weeks ahead - and some good news for a change.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you have been dealing with bad things. I hope you are able to make a decision that you are happy with.

    Love your new blog look. It's really awesome what blogspot has to offer now. I may have to look at changing my design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Tammy , I hope you have some good changes headed your way .
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tammy

    I'm a new follower and your blog is lovely.
    I hope that the future holds good things for your family.
    Nicola is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy~
    We can all get into ruts from time to time and sometimes that rut can be taken care of just by changing a routine. I'm going to be keeping you in prayer girlfriend. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing