Thursday, August 23, 2012

strike 3...

So its Friday, no wait Thursday. Ah Hell who cares lol. Well I really wanted to stitch last night but it seems that my little boy had other plans for me. So the stocking lives on a table right now out of reach for when I have more energy and he actually sleeps. Hey I sorta rhymed lol didn't even do it on purpose.
I have been trying to attempt the stretching of my cirque de circles and going on my third attempt to make it fit properly in the mat I had cut. So cross your finger for me, maybe my next post will be a picture of it hanging on my wall.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. They say that the third time never fails girlfriend, so you go for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing