Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall-owing


OK so thought since I had a bit of time I would update the blog to fall colours like most others have done. I know we are still getting beautiful weather but gotta do it when I have the time for it. I really actually like it and of course I love changing it all the time anyhow.
Today I also had some time to blog hop to my favorites. Hoping to get to some others later tonight. Also hoping to finish off the ornie I have been working on and get my husband packed to leave for Calgary (put off leaving another day).
Any Calgary Stitching bloggers out there???

Did you see this awesome freebee today?? Its from Hoffmans and Kit&Bixby Click the picture. P.S. last DMC number should be 3653 there was a typo on it.


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, i like it a lot.

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new look Tammy. Thank you so much for the chart. Love it. You have a great weekend.
    Cross’N My Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Tammy I saw it and printed off right away. I love it and it is the next thing I will be working on.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new Fall look! Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorites...reminds me of when my kids were small:)
    Thanks for the pattern link! It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing