Monday, September 24, 2012

mail, mail MAIL!!

Yahoo I got my magazine in. You know the one Just Cross Stitch 2012 special Christmas Issue of Christmas Ornaments. So who has one now (by the way chapters in ancaster has them in stock). Come raise your hands I wanna see (waving arms).

Ok so what is your first ornament, why did you pick that one
Ok next question which one do I want to stitch first hmmmm. I guess as soon as Nicola goes for a nap I`ll be able to read through it and pick one out.

we might have an offer on our house today, crossing fingers its what we want for it......
will update later tonight......


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. My copy arrived about 2 weeks ago - my first finish was Christmas Eve and the 2nd Christmas Love. Changed the colorway on Love to make it more Valentine-ish. Let us know which projects you like. Good luck on the house - maybe the offer will be above asking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get it yet. I can't wait to hear which one you'll be stitching first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got mine on Friday and have gone threw it several times and I think I am going to to do Warm Wishes by Little By Little Design Co.and my second choice is Santa's Helper by Mosey N Me. Can't wait to see what you will be stitching
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing