Monday, September 10, 2012

Update on me


Well my eye is doing much better. I think it is all healed now. I am a little exhausted just because my little boy is deciding he has all this energy to burn. Know any ways of getting a 9 month old to burn energy off other then crawling everywhere and playing??
I have my Just Cross stitch Christmas ornie mag on order now to check the mailbox every-day. I can't wait to read the stories and try out some new recipes not to mention the ornaments.
Well on to day two of the work week.
Cross stitch is about the only thing keeping me sane these days and I am trying to deal with stuff one day at a time but sometimes its an hour at a time. If all works out by the end of the year we will be financially stable, have a house and be a little more happier and a little less stressed.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Tammy girl. So glad that your eye is all healed up. You have a lot on your plate right now and a tiny boy that is full of energy besides! Things will indeed calm down eventually but until it does, try to find at least a few minutes each day that is just for you. Ask hubby to take over for an hour in the evenings while you close the bedroom door just to relax with your stitching maybe.
    Cross’N My Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tammy, I'm so glad to hear that your eye is healing along nicely ;)
    Hmm, is your little guy still napping during the day? I feel like my boys both became even more active (if that's possible) around the time they gave up their afternoon naps...could that be it? It's been so long for me that I tend to forget a bit :)
    I do remember, however, how hard it was to be a mom, not to mention that you are back to work as well and how easy it is to feel overwhelmed...you have a lot going on so please take time for yourself, like Lindalee said, even if it's just a few minutes to yourself.
    Sending hugs sweetie
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day at a time is always the best way to deal with things.. and having a wee baby around is always tiring. It does get a little easier at time goes on, believe me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing