Sunday, October 14, 2012

a bunch of things

the Halloween freebee so far (its one out already but I think I can manage)

 Well I undid all these nasty staples on my moms snowman to re-stretch it for another frame.
My parents are coming to visit before we move on November 8th I can't wait.
 I made another scissor holder the other day with a little bit of instructions from Vonna at Twisted Stitches. I did use Styrofoam though instead of foam core it works better I find.
 This is a canvas needle holder I started and I do want to finish but I'm not quite sure if I understand how to finish it. Thats another post, then you can explain it to me after I type it.
crackers today lol
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I adore your scissor holder framing! What a great idea. It is like an abstract work of art for a stitcher!! :) Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great, Tammy. The canvas needle holder is soooooo pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing