Wednesday, October 24, 2012

blah Wednesday

Today was a very long day. I think it will be good to get out tomorrow.
I cannot believe that it is 2 months to Christmas and 1 Month until my baby boy turns 1 year old. I have most of my shopping done just little things left to get. Now I have to plan my first birthday party. I am sure he won't remember it but pictures do! I still love looking at my pictures from growing up at my parents place when I have the chance. I want to make him a home made mommy cake since I don't really believe in store bought cakes. Homemade or partially homemade with love is much better. I am going to try to make him a Tigger cake. This should be interesting to say the least!
I finished stitching my ornament just have the back stitching to do. You will have to see it finished at a later date though because it is the ornament I am doing for the stitching sisters Christmas exchange we have every year.
Still praying every night that Eric is given the opportunity that he needs as the others fell through for under experience reasons. So we hopefully move on and maybe some other break will come this week I hope.
Maybe everything will be brighter in the morning and not this dreary foggy weather and make everyone feel better!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You can make a round two layer cake, use one layer for the face. Cut a triangle out of the other layer for one ear. Cut a second triangle from the opposite side of the layer for the other ear. Position the two triangles for the ears and the remaining piece of layer is a bowtie. Frost and decorate any way you wish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing