Friday, October 5, 2012

Changed it up a bit

I decided since I got the lizziekate pattern in the mail. To start stitching it. Now your saying which one right. It's called oh baby. It's so neat cause u can switch up the pattern for boy or girl, there is 16 different motifs that you can stitch and pick your own colours (which I did) or use the ones listed. I used so far weeks sweet potatoe, kudzu, and curry. Tomorrow I have to find a forth. I wanted to go blue but I have a feeling I won't find one that goes. So it might be a red instead. We will see. Anyhow I am making this as part of a November baby exchange for first birthdays. I have been with this group (now on facebook) since I was prego with Nicola. Everyone has be one very close although we all live across Canada. I think there are close to 70 in the group but about 30 of us that are constant. We even wrote to Ellen's show explaining about the group and how neat it would be if we could all meet together. You never know right.


4 comments:

  1. I love the piece and the colors you've chosen. I'm sure you'll find a blue to match. There are so many pretty hand dyed threads out there. Do you live close to a LNS?

    You have a wonderful weekend.

    LindaLee from Cross’N My Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the snowmen!! I just found your blog and have enjoyed looking through all your posts. You have some gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing