Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday rain

Hi Everyone,
Well my weekend went okay. A friend came over and my basement is basically packed I have a few things to do but tonight I thought I would read blogs and maybe stitch a bit. Tomorrow will maybe start piddling with things to box up again.
We have a new stitchy blog in the group maybe you can pass by and welcome here to our stitchy world!
janesstitchingmagic.blogspot.com
With that storm that is going to hit everyone down here come Tuesday or Wednesday I hope that it is kind to everyone and not as bad as it seems to be ( I hope). My gazebo is still up and my dad is coming on the 8th so I am hoping it does not rip by then cause of the storm. I have no idea how to take it down properly. Well I better get to reading so I can stitch some more.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. The storm sounds scary. Stay safe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep safe my friend.
    Thanks for the link to the new blog...going there now.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you in prayer my friend. This storm isn't nice at all. Be safe.

    LindaLee from Cross’N My Stitches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing