Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What a mess of a happy dance - and big news

There are sooo many things wrong with this finish. Wrong colour wrong place, out by one, compensated by 2. Oh boy. I blame it on the lighting not my counting skills...I think
 Happy Halloween - 2012
Kit&Bixby freebee
85x113
Finished October 18 2012


trying to brush his teeth lol.

So the NEWS is.....
Our house is SOLD!! We will be moving back to Calgary as of the 28th of November give or take a few days. This was a lot of work. My hubby has to pass two things for a new job on Monday then he starts work on Tuesday if all goes well. They are letting him come home to help us too towards the end of the month. I have a job lined up too. So only finding a place to live left to do and getting a daycare for Nico. Yahoo half of the puzzle pieces have been put into place now for the rest to come into play soon....

12 comments:

  1. ooooo congratulations on the news ... hope everything goes smoothly and you get sorted reall quick ... gorgeous photo of him trying to clean his teeth :)
    and well done on finishing the wee house ... it looks fine to me :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely finish. Congrats on the move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still like your finish ,even if it is a bit different . Congrats on the move and good luck with everything .X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad everything is falling into place for you. Don't tell us about the problems on that stitched piece, because we'd never know otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Good luck with the move - and thank god it'll be before x-mas. Maybe just enough time to get mostly settled away before then!

    Love the finish too. Looks perfect and I really can't see the mistakes you're talking about. I just finished an exchange piece which was a devil to work with. I kept having to frog because I was off count - I blame it on the speciality stitches. But in the end I had to modify the pattern to compensate a little for my previous mistakes. While knowing that there's a mistake in it drives me crazy... it still looks great!

    Good luck with everything!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your finish! Imperfections are what make them our own! And if you wouldn't say anything, I'd never have known.
    Congrats on the move and good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best of luck in your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your finish looks great :) Congrats on your news, I hope everything goes to plan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Your finish looks great too and I don't see any mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOur finish looks good! Oh yes, I don't shop there, but a friend of mine spends a lot of time there and she purchases items I need there. I;m talking about The Stitching Post in Cochrane just west of Calgary. You'll like to see it once you get here, it's in the same block as the Cochrane famous ice cream shop!! Happy Move!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the house sale and good luck with the move!!! :)

    The finish looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the move, and don't worry for your finish it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing