Tuesday, November 27, 2012

3 sleeps to go

3 sleeps to go and I am Calgary bound. This house is almost packed, my suitcase is almost packed. My husband is leaving everything to last minute and I am already running around with my head chopped off. Nicola is at the dayhome tomorrow so that should help a bit. My neighbors have been pitching in helping us too which I appreciate so much. Tomorrow I have to pack the rest of the kitchen and the pantry food, my fil's room and the rest of this and that. Other then that we are done. We have to get someone to adopt our poor plants though. We are not going to be able to take them because of the no daylight and extreme cold, really sucks but oh well. I love plants but my hubby and fil over do it.
Yesterday my son had to get 4 vaccinations and I had to get one. My frigging arm is killing me. My son on the other hand was happy as could be after the shots were done. But he had a fever today poor thing.
My internet is shut down tomorrow so further posts will be done with my cell phone until Monday when everything is up and running again...
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move . Hope everything goes well. Take care .x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the move is coming to an end. You've worried about this and have been preparing for it for quite some time now. Will be glad when you can say that you're in your new home and settled.

    LindaLee from Cross’N My Stitches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing