Saturday, November 17, 2012

achoo


The days from Wednesday till now kinda just disappeared lets go back in time.....
So Wednesday was my last time getting together with the Stitching Sisters. Most of them were there and I was able to say my goodbye. I will go to see one of them this week as she couldn't make it.
I grab my Inspiration U.F.O. while heading out the door. I was pretty proud that I was able to figure out where I had left off  (22 pages) and did a fair amount of stitching that night. My nose seemed to run a bit that night and I didn't think much of it but at 4 am I did. When I was hit with a sore throat and sinus filled to the brim. I am so sorry if anyone that night got this nasty cold, I really didn't know I had anything before I went. So its been hanging on and Thursday was spent in bed, and Friday too. Last night I did get some more stitching done and plan to do some tonight too. Today I was up at 7am so I started packing my crystal up. It ended up taking me 4 hours but at least its done now whew.
So its Hermit weekend I don't have a before picture but I will post my after on Monday.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog! I can totally relate to the whole "Cold sickness thing keeping yah from the needle!" I was dealing with that myself this week! I look forward to visiting your blog more in the future! Gorgeous stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I hope that you are feeling better now. Things are really bad when you don't feel like stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are on the mend!! Also Happy Birthday early to Nicola, same birthday as my niece! Hope you are back to stitching now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just get better girl. Those colds do come on fast I think. One minute you're fine and the next you're sneezing and all.

    LindaLee from Cross’N My Stitches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing