Monday, November 5, 2012

This Weeks Agenda

Finally finished the Christmas ornament for our exchange. I`ll post it after that happens.
It was such a nice sight last night to see my Husband finally getting to hold his baby boy after all this time. Nicola was very excited to see him and did not want to go back to sleep of course (he had woke up cause of his teeth). Now I have a nice cranky baby today but it was worth it. I already sent hubby to grocery store to pick up things I need lol cause I feel like a zombie.
Now to finish packing what I can in the house the rest of the week, parents are here Thursday night and start on one of the UFO`s or continue casting a spell, oh yeah and I get to go pick up Nicola`s stocking Wednesday from a friend who was so kind in finishing it for me. I can`t wait to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing