Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday thinking on Wednesday

Well it took two days but I finally have my pictures all sorted out in order.
There is a link on the side if you wanna see them all. I figured it might be
better then the slideshow. I still have a few pictures there that need to be
updated now that they are framed or sewed.
Tomorrow will be a very busy day. We are going to re-organize and start
packing up our garage then I am heading to the hospital to see one of the
stitching sisters cause she broke her arm and had to stay in for a bit. Then
I am off to the last Wed-Stitch-Day before I move. I will be happy to see
everyone but sad because it will be the last time. I hope I will be able to get
pictures with the girls while I am there. Maybe I'll actually get some stitching
done too yahoo.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You had lots of wonderful finishes. Hope your move goes smoothly.

    Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finishes! I know it will be difficult to leave your stitching friends, but you will surely make new ones, since stitching will bring you together! Good Luck with your move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy, I saw your completed projects, they are so many !!! And all are very beautiful:) cross stitch requires lot of patience and you have done a wonderful job:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicola's stocking is just beautiful. Wanted to wish you well on your move out west . I am from the Sault also and went to White Pines and Sault college to become a nurse. Don't think our paths would've crossed as I left the Sault in 88 when I got married. Hope you are able to find a stitching group when you move as the one you are in now sounds wonderful .
    all the best

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing