Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Can someone exchange a nose with me

I am sick again. If not better by Friday I am heading to the Dr. I am so over being sick. First the flu and now whatever this is. It makes it hard to work in a pharmacy when your coughing and can't breath. Oh well I'll muddle through it.
I hope I can start stitching on my break at work a little because I have an hr and sometimes I just don't feel like reading. So I will have to set up a small project that I can keep in my mouse hole locker. I will probably work either on an ornament or start my January cottage we will see. I kind of have this thing though. I feel embarrassed when I stitch and other people/staff come in. I would love just to go into an office or my car (brr) where no one can ask questions or stare at me while I stitch. Do you ever feel like this, or am I just weird?
I hope everyone is ready for Christmas. I am so glad that I won't have to cook a turkey this year as we are going to a good friends for supper. It should be fun trying to keep Nicola out of everything.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get rid of a cold too darn it. I always seem to get sick on my end of year vacation from work. I know what you mean about stitching in public....people always want to interrupt you and ask you what you are doing or the tiresome "how do you have the patience to do that?". When it was nice out I would sometimes go stitch in my car at lunchtime :)
    Merry Christmas and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there is just so much going around that it is really hard to stay healthy. I think I am getting a cold and at least I can get rid of it before Christmas - I hope. I know what you mean about finding a private place at work to stitch.

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My own cold was real bad for just a couple of days, but I'm still actually getting over it. Ears still pop every so often and a little stuffy, but much, much better. Please make sure you get plenty of rest.

    I'd take that stitching right into your break room and stitch the hour away. I find that most people will watch me if I'm stitching in a waiting room of any type, but I just keep right on. I think sometimes that it must be mesmerizing for some people. Like watching a fire or something.

    Get better girlfriend.

    LindaLee from Cross’N My Stitches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing