Saturday, December 1, 2012

whewwww plane done check!

My flight went well. Now just dealing with colder weather and a 1 year old lol.
My hubby is driving with my fil so I hope all goes well. They should be here by Tuesday. Our house stuff should be here by Wednesday or Thursday depending on weather. I have a long week ahead cause then I start work too on the 10th. Good news though my Hubby has another job interview on Wednesday. Crossing my fingers big time!!! Its great pay and will sort of get him into the transport buisness even if he is not driving right away. I stitched last night, I will show a picture when the weekend is over. Trying to finish the page at least first.
Happy Stitching!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it there safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another Calgarian!! :) Yes, bundle up for a couple of days at the least!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing