Saturday, January 19, 2013

1st Finish of 2013

I finished my SAL piece tonight. All I changed was black beads for the middle of the flowers. The designer had white and it didn't show up on the fabric. I would like to make a nice looking pillow, but alas I still do not have my sewing machine cord at the moment.
 Let's Stitch Needlebook
100x70 count
My ornament is half done too it's super fun and fast so far.
You can go HERE for the free charts of the 12 days of Dragons

I think I have an idea what I am going to stitch this weekend. It would be a new start hmmmm
Hopefully it will be a quick stitch too!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hello

    Just found you!
    Your finish is lovely and your current project is looking good too!

    Your son is adorable!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finish. Can't wait to see the new project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the SAL piece. My kind of colors. You always do beautiful work Tammy.
    LindaLee from
    CrossN' My Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Looks like another pattern I will have to get! The ornament looks good so far too!

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing