Monday, January 14, 2013

25-30 done

Well I am glad to report I had a good weekend. I hope this continues through the week as well.
I completed stitching the bottom row of pages (since it was just border). Glad this part is done. Now I am going to take a little break from this piece as it wares me out. Takes a lot of thinking to get the vines done properly.


 I also started my SAL piece, so far love it because it takes no thinking and is a small piece

loves taking the broom for walks lol


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your piece is beautiful. Anxious to watch your progress. I see you have a mommy's little helper there with the broom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are looking great, but you are right it they ware you out you will only make mistakes and get frustrated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those vines do look like they take a lot of thinking and counting! Happy Stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing