Saturday, January 19, 2013

hee hee

I had a good idea tell me what you think...
One of the charities is having a draw out here and one of the big prizes is a 28 foot 5th wheel rv.
I told my husband that maybe we should get a ticket.
I could park it outside, load all my crafts into it and have my very own craft tralior. I could even trail it to people houses for stitch night lol, The best thing about it, I would have a place to watch movies make unhealthy snacks, store my pepsi and if I stay up too late just crash in there.
I LOVE IT
It sadly will never happen though but one could dream.....

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smile. Great idea too! Maybe you can win, never knoww!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous hideaway. I guess a couple of weekends a year you'd have to share for a family trip. I like the visual of driving it to friends for stitching night. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so wonderful! Remember dreams can come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea! And an added bonus no stray needles on the floor of the house. Of course, dinner may be late a few nights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's a great idea! It would be like a modern version of the Avon Lady!
    Just imagine how much stash we would accumulate if we had a "cross stitch lady" come to our home once a month or so.
    Oh my....$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I think that's a fabulous idea! Someone should come up with a mobile LNS that travels around to those of us who don't have an LNS in our state. Hope you at buy a ticket and win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like Heaven to me! Go buy your tickets!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just think, all the comforts of home AND your stitching stuff that can be moved around the country! That would be so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing