So these are my goals for January...
1. Finish the last of the pages to complete left side of Inspiration (that means only 20 pages to go)
2. Stitch Snowman Sampler Ornament
3. Stitch first of the Dragonette 12 days of Christmas Ornaments
4. Get a good chunk stitched of Garnet Fairy
5. Get a good chunk stitched of Casting a Spell
6. Start my piece for the 2013 Sal Blog I just joined.
hmm I wonder if this will be to much for me to accomplish but I have to remember I have 1 hr at work for 4 days I can stitch ornaments. I also have a day where Nicola is at daycare and I can stitch in between chores/errands too.
I am so glad that the new year has began, but it just means I get older faster as my birthday is on Friday. Of course I work so celebrations are being held off until Monday so my hubby can take me to Banff for the day/night. Oh and of course stop in at Traditional Stitches. I am sooo desperately in need of fabric it is not funny. I cannot even start anything new until I go there as all my fabric is in a box in storage. (shaking head) I have no idea what possessed me to do that and not mark it to come to the house.