Monday, January 28, 2013

this and that and the other


Well designers are already speaking about the Nashville needlework Market or TNNA. I seem to get excited too because usually there is a lot of neat releases. Only thing is you have to be a designer or own a store to go....hmmm I wonder if a trailer with needlework would count lol. Sorry drifted off into a dream again. I walk by empty store fronts every day and if only Lotto Max would come through for me I would be in one in a heartbeat!! I did receive in the mail two fabrics I ordered in a whim from 123 stitch . I don't know what will be stitched on them yet but they are pretty.

So question for my readers, I was just curious with all the scissors on the market now. And there is a lot! Which ones do you prefer to ACTUALLY use for your stitching not just collecting?
Ginghers, Dovo, Kelmscott, Minis, anyway you get my point. I'm just curious.

My father-in-law was rushed to the hospital yesterday because he could not breath (he has ephazema). Anyways they have him stabilized.

things are always happening around here I wish they would settle down a bit....

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hello! New follower to your blog. I too wish I could attend TNNA. It must be a stitcher's paradise! I use several scissors for actual stitching...Gingher, DMC, Fiskars. I don't think I have a favorite, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Tammy...you aren't the only one who wishes to be able to go to those shows! If you come up with a way to get away with it let me know, I wanna go too!!
    Don't you just L.O.V.E 123 Stitch? I know they see orders from me WAY too often.
    I have 26 pair of scissors and I always go to one pair: an inexpensive flowery-handled pair. I think I got them at Hobby Lobby. They are just so comfortable to use...and pretty! I went to look for a brand name on them and there isn't anything there.
    I am so sorry to hear about your FIL's recent trip to the hospital. I will say a prayer for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your FIL. Hope he's feeling better now. My favourite scissors are Tooltron Short Stuff scissors - just 2.5 inches. But the prettiest scissors I have are the black and cream flowered inexpensive scissors shaped as the stork.
    I wish there was a way to go and see all the new designs as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing