Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wed stitch day at home

I got to stitch some on my SALpiece tonight. Glad I felt like stitching as I had a pretty not feeling good day. I also got a call from my husband saying that Nicola had been sick at daycare and he didn't look good. So I left work and came home. I couldn't risk not having to be able to concentrate at work in the pharmacy. Its a very busy place.
Tomorrow I have the day off, so hopefully I'll be able to get some rest and stitching in
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are sick too. I have sinus infection and it's horrid, But the good thing is that I can't run around and do much either, so stitching time is greatly enhanced!! Get well soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get well quickly and tiny boy as well. Lots of flu going around.

    LindaLee from
    CrossN' My Stitches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing