Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Woweeee

I received a surprise package in the mail today from a blogger/email friend. This is what she sent me.
 I've never had peeps at Christmas and what cute ones they are!
This little guy has a story behind him. I searched for the pattern for him for a while ago for Jenn. I guess I have always had luck finding patterns for some reason. I will cherish him!!

Thank you so much Jenn!!

Then I had received a 2nd box that contained my ornament from the stitching sisters. I received the ornament that Tara stitched for me. It is sooooooo cute, I love it!!




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful surprises for you today!! Yay! Peeps for Christmas - What a great idea! You stitched ornaments are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great packages you received. Enjoy the peeps. I always love them the best when they've gotten a little stale. MMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice!! I love the little porcupine! He would make a good addition to my my blog page, super cute. Can you share where you found the pattern.

    Keep on stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts - more beautiful things for this years Christmas tree! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing