Sunday, February 3, 2013

2nd Ornament finished ta-da

Whoohoo finished ornament #2 while watching and giggling to the expendables 2. We have to buy that movie! I loved it, and so did my husband. Its been a long time since a movie made me smile/laugh. I know that is sad but it takes a lot to get me smiling these days.

update on my fairy too. Working with the colours I didn't think they were going to work together very well. But they seem to be jiving no problem now that the weird ones have been stitched a bit.
So much to do on my list this weekend but all I wanted to do was stitch so that is what I did. Tomorrow there is more on the list. I might just pitch it all too and hopefully stitch during nap time ect.

Hubbys father is doing better and Dr hopes to release him on Tuesday. I should have my car back by then too.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. i have saved all the dragons to stitch soon :D your fairy is lovely too

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh your wee dragon looks cute ... have these in my todo pile ... fairy colours look fab and glad to hear your FIL is getting better too :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!, You finished the little dragon. It's adorable. Thanks for the motivation to pull the pattern out and start. oops, wait, too busy with other stitching! lol I hope you have a great week and get to do lots of fun things too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing