Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday chatter


All St. Patrick Day Decorated. Well Nashville is seeking up, have you seen the previews? What are you buying? Our LNS is going to have an open house. I am hoping I am not working that weekend so I can go and see all the wonderful new stuff they will have.
I am feeling much better, Thank-you for all your kind words
I hope to get some stitching done today/tonight. I am really actually looking forward to picking it up. I should be stitching now cause my son is napping but I never know how long that will last and I like stitching for min an hr. I will add an updated picture as soon as I get a big chunk done.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing