Tuesday, February 12, 2013

shopping shopping hum hum hum hum

Hello, Well today was a short shift at work then ran to traditional stitches to shop a bit. I was very happy to receive a gift certificate from my stitching sister for my birthday. So this is what I bought and more lol

Emily ginghers yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!


Can you tell me any links to new or upcoming designers, my SAL is looking for suggestions. Small to Medium designs.

So irritated, out here I am having soooo much trouble getting cross stitch magazines grrrrrrrr

Melissa is having a awesome give away check it out


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great charts! Enjoy your new stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love new stash...happy dancing for you! What a sweet gift that was...enjoy!
    Nicola is getting so big and grown up, Tammy, but I don't need to tell you that :) What a happy guy!
    Hugs and Have a great day
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Lovely new stash!
    Hope you have a good IHSW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scissors. I have a weakness for gingher designer. I have Alicia's and Charlene, but what I really want is Julia and Leah.

    One day I'll come across them for sale.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing