Saturday, February 16, 2013

so sick of being sick arghhhh

When does one stop getting sick? I have never been so sick in all my life. Stated with 24hr flu, sinus infection, cold, now I have no idea what this virus is I have now but its knocked me on my buttocks again! Went into work on Friday after being off cause I didn't think I could do it, and was sent home because I could barley stand and function. My co-workers were super nice about the situation and found coverage for my weekend shifts too only bad thing is that I do not get sick time so my days off laying on the couch go unpaid. It really sucks!

I really wanted to pick up some stitching this morning but so far have not, so I don't know if this fairy is ever going to get done.
Sorry my posts haven't been about stitching and mostly about me being sick. I guess I have nothing else really to talk about at this moment.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I've always heard that when a person changes jobs, starts a new job, etc., the first year they are sick more often because their body has to build resistance to the new environment.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about your blog or your stitching right now. You need to work on you! Get better.
    LindaLee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing