Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday, beautiful Sunday

What a beautiful day it was here in Alberta.
My husband,son and I headed to the mountains to enjoy lunch and a walk and to just plainly get out of the house and spend some time together. It was really nice.
I was able to stop in at the Christmas store but nothing really took my fancy. Picked up a caramel, chocolate apple from the best fudgery in the Rockies and browsed a bit at a couple other stores on Banff avenue.
Mount Norquay 

Look at all my teeth (7) lol
i missed the boring old Oscars tonight so we are watching end of world shows (boring!) So I will be pulling out the fairly shortly to stitch or pulling out the ranch Doritos in my room lol.
I expect tomorrow to be fairly busy at work, I hope everyone has a great Monday!
Happy Stitching
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy! Your little one is soooo cute.

    I've been trying to get in touch with you via email but to no avail! You won my giveaway at stjohnssitcher.blogspot.ca!!!! Fire me off an email at k73mmf@mun.ca when you get this!

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be stjohnsstitcher.blogspot.ca

      Delete
  2. Sounds like such a great day Tammy... what a beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing