Monday, March 18, 2013

Hermit weekend

 I got the buttons put on to finish of this little stitch
 these are what the trees looked like on our drive Saturday
here is the fairy, working on getting skin done, I hate the colours of skin don't know why. So I usually attack it first so its done
could not flip this around for some reason, But this is the start to Needleworker. I have the right side of the N done and going backwards so to speak to make sure I counted the stitches at the top properly. I picked out 30 count R&R Old mill java to stitch it on. So glad I got another fabric. I don't think I would have been happy with the other.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great progress pics. I really like the blues and greens in the first piece. We are bracing for a serious snow storm today. Booo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finish girlfriend and it's so exciting to see the start of "Needleworker". Mine should be here soon. You have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very productive weekend for you! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing