Monday, March 4, 2013

snowy weekend

Okay totally in love with the needleworker pattern from little house needleworks. I t will be going on the needle as fast as I can get it going.

This weekend Calgary ended up having a snow storm and my husband, Nicola and I were in Banff. Hmmm I am a Northern Ontario Girl and am used to snow but it was way to dangerous to drive with a 15 month old. So we stayed and enjoyed another night and I ended up going into work late but everyone was understanding. Its so nice when your boss actually cares about your well being!

Here are some pictures from the weekend get-away

crap sorry pictures will have to wait till tomorrow I guess the download didn't work before my phone died

We had a lot of fun swimming in the pool and we slept on the most comfortable bed I have EVER slept on. Note to self next time check what kind of mattress it is so I can buy one.

No stitching...yet....hopfully tomorrow afternoon
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So cool, I didn`t know there was a Banff in Canada too - I`m in Scotland so I`m only familiar with this one, lol! Can`t wait to see the pictures, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing