Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Little bit at a time

Well yah I know, I haven't posted the picture updates just yet. I have stitched a bit every night for the past few nights just not where I would like to be to post it in a picture. I will though maybe the weekend.
My husband and I watched Rock of ages tonight. I had seen it before and did not care for Tom Cruise's role or acting or singing for the matter (was it actually him singing anyways?). My hubby actually liked the musical I couldn't beleive it. Usually he is not a musical fan, but I guess cause the music in the movie was from his time growing up as well as mine he liked it.

Well one more shift then my weekends free. Its suppose to snow AGAIN but oh well. We will try to make the best of it

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the update.Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing