Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Stitching night hawk

I stayed home today because my son was up all last night coughing so mama did not sleep. So I did accomplish cleaning and some stitching on my needleworker (all after ten p.m.). I got the main brown done on the bird and the N highlight done and a set of leaves. Tomorrow Nicola goes to daycare for the day and I have a couple of appointments but hope to do some more on it in the afternoon and then maybe the fairy tomorrow night after bebe goes to sleep. Will show update pictures soon, I am off Wednesday too (as long as no one calls me in) so will probably post them then as that will be the last day before I go back to work for two days.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing