Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday blahs


Well I am in for a long weekend of working. I hope I am not to tired to cross a few x's. I like that the fairy is coming along and am to that point where you get to and wanna keep stitching her cause you see that it might not take that much longer to finish. Maybe another 2 months I'm thinking at the most anyhow.

My baby boy turned 17 months yesterday!! I don't know when that little baby turned into a little boy toddler.  Time sure does fly and there are times I wish I really could turn back the clock to 2011.
Oh well, I am going to enjoy the moments and new discovery's he has at this age and have a good time.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, it's tough when work gets in the way of our wonderful hobby.
    Time does fly...my youngest is almost 27! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing