Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last day of April REALLY!

Darn-it totally forgot about April's ornie and its the last day really.  Oh crap,  guess when i get home ill be getting two ready to stitch.
My hubby found another laywer and looks like he will be heading back east this weekend to meet with him. Then he will be going to his moms for a couple days and fly back home.  Next week is going to be a long week. I'm glad he is going to see her though.  She has MS (not really bad)  but still I am always concerned and so is Eric when it comes to her health.
I see lots of stitching in the near future for me though,  I finished my book an hour ago lol.  Unless I find another good one to read (which will probably be sun).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing