Saturday, April 27, 2013

page 236


No stitching for me. Instead I have decided to read. I am tired anyhow. Plus the dumb book I am reading is about a child that goes missing and the mom is trying to piece together where he is. Everybody thinks see is crazy and she thinks her child is alive and someone is messing with her.
This book is making me toss and turn every night so I am trying my best to get to the part where they will actually revile weather he is alive so I can sleep good again.
Anyways its called " You don't want to know" by Lisa Jackson

For any of you that are on goodreads I have rejoined and will be putting my link on the side if you want to be a friend.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing