Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring has Sprung

Well we have more snow in the forecast tomorrow. I don't think it will ever stop or go away. I have the next two days off so I hope to get some stitching in. Its a little gloomy still around here cause we received more bad news today that my husbands mediator for his court case passed away. So we are kind of in limbo right now until we figure out what we are going to do.
We spent a wonderful weekend in the Rockies this past weekend and enjoyed it. It was nice that my son got to meet the Easter bunny and we had nice weather to stroll about in. Hopefully I'll have some updated pictures soon of the stitching
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your new pretty blog page. I know, I'm ready for a day of stitching with the snow coming, if it does.. Temps will be cold though!! Happy Day anyway!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing