All My Stitchy Friends

Follow this blog by Email

Friday, April 5, 2013

we shall see

Well another weekend upon us. What is your most favorite thing to do? Of course stitching but anything else? I love just relaxing and watching movies and also playing with my son.
Of course though this weekend is my weekend to work, thats okay though we are suppose to have terrible weather. I would rather be home on a weekend with nice weather so I can take my son out in his new wagon that grandma and grandpa bought him.
I hope to curl up in a nice warm blanket after work and watch a movie and stitch but things always change from day to day.
I don't know about you but since the Nashville show no new patterns are catching my eye. I guess that is a good thing though since I should be working on my UFO's  anyways or the new patterns I have bought in the last couple months.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Really like the new Springy look to your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love days out with my kids.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

My Blog reader

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing